Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Sara Marie School

This is my first official post! My teacher name is Miss Francis, but my name after 3:00PM, Saturday and Sunday is Joanna. I recently embarked on an adventurous journey with two of my closest friends: we opened a school! We are the co-founders of The Sara Marie School : a nursery through grade 2 (we aim to reach grade 5) non-public school. Last year, we lost a very dear friend Sara to Cholangiocarcinoma, a rare cancer which took her away from us at age 26. The school was established to honor her and carry on her educational philosophies. It has been an overwhelming roller coaster of emotions this past year and I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I decided to start a blog to showcase my life as an educator and co-founder of a school. 
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment